School of Computing, KAIST
Research Group: Computer Architecture Laboratory
Advisor: Jaehyuk Huh
- M.S., Computer Science, KAIST, Mar 2016 - Current (GPA: 4.06 / 4.3)
- B.S., Computer Engineering, Sungkyunkwan University, Mar 2011 - Feb 2016 (GPA: 4.24 / 4.5)
- Computer Architecture
- High Performance Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Memory Systems
- Hardware Security
- Vice Representative of School of Computing, School of Computing, KAIST, Mar 2016 - Jul 2016
- Research Intern, Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI), Jan 2016 - Feb 2016
- Research Intern, Advanced Institutes of Convergence Technology (AICT), Jul 2015 - Aug 2015
- Undergraduate Researcher, Networking Laboratory, Sungkyunkwan University, May 2014 - Jul 2015
- Purdue/NIPA Capstone Project, Purdue University, Jul 2014 - Aug 2014
- Member, Samsung Software Membership (Korean), Jan 2013 - Apr 2014
- Student Government Member, Sungkyunkwan University, Apr 2011 - Feb 2012
Honors and Awards
- National Scholarship for Science and Engineering, Korea Student Aid Foundation (KOSAF), 2014-2015
- Excellence Award, 2015 Convergence App Contest, Dec 2015
- Dean’s List Award, Sungkyunkwan University, Apr 2015
- Dean’s List Award, Sungkyunkwan University, Oct 2014
- Grand Prize, 2013 Smart TV App and Peripherals Contest, Nov 2013
- Grand Prize, 2013 Mobile E-learning App Idea Contest, Sep 2013
- Java, C++, C, CUDA, HLS, Python
This blog is hosted by Github Pages and is using Kiko-plus theme.
This theme is released under MIT License.
Copyright (c) 2016 AWEEKJ(Hanju Jamie Jo)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.